WTF Radio | Episode 10 – with special guest KO KO MO
Always wanted to hear some fresh ‘Made in France’ tunes and interviews of French artists but in English? Well, It’s all happening! Australia now has its very own What The France radio show
Presented by Mick Radojkovic, also a presenter of The Tuckshop on Sydney community radio 2SER, the monthly show gives an Australian perspective on music made in France.
Episode 10 – KO KO MO Highlights and Other Hot Tracks
Welcome back to the tenth episode! This month Mick has a chat with French sensation KO KO MO – a duo from Nantes, about their newest album ‘Need Some Mo’ and some of their favourite French music.
This rock band are rising stars who have toured extensively, including an Australian tour in 2018, and now join What The France radio show to share their music recommendations.
Get a taste of their 70s style with a modern flare by listening to some highlight songs by KO KO MO, along with a selection of other iconic French hits.
- Charlotte Adigéry & Boris Pupul – Ceci n’est pas un cliché
- Fatoumata Diawara – Yakandi
- Kavinsky, Kareen Lomax – Cameo
- Naâman – Lucky Day
- Dope Saint Jude – For you
- Deluxe, Youssoupha – Ring Ring Ding-A-Ling
- Iya! – So Tired
- KO KO MO – Your Kiss
- KO KO MO – Need Some Mo
- Skip the Use -Human Disorder
- PARK, Lysistrata, François & The Atlas Mountain – Ghost