WTF Radio | Episode 2 – with special guest MYD
Always wanted to hear some fresh ‘Made in France’ tunes and interviews of French artists but in English? Well, It’s all happening! Australia now has its very own What The France radio show.
Presented by Mick Radojkovic, also a presenter of The Tuckshop on Sydney community radio 2SER, the monthly show gives an Australian perspective on music made in France.
Episode 2- With special guest MYD
In this second episode, Mick has the pleasure of interviewing MYD. The delightfully irreverent French DJ, musician and producer, talks about his debut album Born A Loser via Ed Banger Records (Justice, Phoenix, Cassius…) / Because Music / Virgin Music Australia.
- Gaspard Augé (Justice) – Force Majeure
- June and the Jones – Marcher dans le Noir
- Silly Boy Blue – The Riddle
- MYD – Let You Speak
- MYD – We Are The Light
- Wax Tailor – Que Sera
- Thibault Cauvin – Mystrery Of Love
- Theo Lawrence – I’ll Nver Get Over You
- Djakarta – Leave It for Tomorrow
- Tony Allen, Sampa The Great – Stumbling Down
- Datcha Mandala, Waagal – Ajna