WTF RADIO | Episode 4 – with special guest Polo & Pan
Always wanted to hear some fresh ‘Made in France’ tunes and interviews of French artists but in English? Well, It’s all happening! Australia now has its very own What The France radio show.
Presented by Mick Radojkovic, also a presenter of The Tuckshop on Sydney community radio 2SER, the monthly show gives an Australian perspective on music made in France.
Episode 4 – With special guest Polo & Pan
In this fourth episode, Mick has the pleasure of interviewing Paul-Armand-Delille (Polo), from Polo & Pan. The Parisian duo is known to deliver their music with a deft French touch that playfully imbues house, disco, and electro.
- Selah Sue – Free Fall
- JOY.D – Black Hole
- Aurus, Matheo Techer – Awol
- Polo & Pan – Bilboquet (Sirba)
- Polo & Pan – Ani Kuni
- Myd, L’Imperatrice – Loverini
- Montmartre – All The Same
- Bandit Bandit – Tachycardie
- Vertical – I Wish
- Naâman – Sunrise of India
- Awori, Twani – Ranavalona
- Rilès – Soul Speech
- Busy P, Haich Ber Na, Shay Lia – Track of Time