Victoires du Jazz | The winners at the 2022 ceremony!
At the awards ceremonies that took place on 29th and 30th June in Juan-les-Pins, five winners were selected as being the most memorable of the previous year. This new edition marked the 20th anniversary of the ceremony that highlights the artists who have helped the genre to evolve and contributed to spreading the culture of jazz in France and around the world. The event was broascast on 6th July on the the CultureBox channel and can be watched on replay until 2nd January 2023..
The 2022 winners are:
- Instrumental artist: Sophie Alour
- Vocal artist: Marion Rampal
- Newcomer (Frank Ténot Prize): Arnaud Dolmen
- Jazz Album: Ghost Song – Cécile McLorin Salvant (Nonesuch)
- World Music Album: Shapes of the Fall – Piers Faccini (Beating Drum/No Format!)
You can find all the artists in our ‘Kiss My Jazz’ playlist!